Hull And Liabilities
- The Hull InsuranceThe cover includes loss or accidental damage to the aircraft hull itself, its equipment and/or special accessories fitted to it. Cover is provided to the insured aircraft whilst in flight, taxying, on the ground or moored.
- Legal Liability to Third PartiesUnder this section, cover is provided to indemnify the insured in respect of all sums, which the insured shall become legally liable to pay as compensation, including costs for accidental bodily injury or death to third parties, or property damage to third party property arising out of the use of the insured aircraft. This policy pays up to the limit of the liability specified under the policy plus legal costs incurred with the corporations consent.
- Legal Liabilities to PassengersCover is provided to the insured for all amounts which he shall become legally liable to pay as compensation, including costs in respect of accidental death, bodily injury to the passengers, or damage to the passengers’ baggage arising out of the use of the insured aircraft. The limit of liability or indemnity is as explained under third party legal liability section above.
Airports Owner And Operators
Loss Of Licence Insurance
- Premises LiabilityThis protects the insured bodily injury or property damage occurring to the insured's premises or elsewhere in the course of any work carried out by the insured or his employees in the course of performing any of his duties in connection with the business.
- Hangar Keeper's LiabilityThis covers the insured in respect of loss or damage to non-owned aircraft or equipment while on the ground and in the care, control or custody of the insured or which are serviced, handled or maintained by the insured or his employees.
- Products LiabilityThis covers bodily injuries or property damage arising out of the possession, use, consumption, or handling of any goods or products manufactured, constructed, altered, repaired, serviced, treated, sold, supplied or distributed by the insured or his employees. Cover only applies in respect of such goods or products which form part of, or are used with aircraft, and then only after they have left the possession or control of the insured.