COVID-19: ZSIC GENERAL INSURANCE BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLAN
TO ALL OUR ESTEEMED CLIENTS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
The unprecedented COVID 19 pandemic is having an adverse impact on communities and commerce globally. Our thoughts and prayers are with all those that are directly affected and infected by the virus. In view of this growing threat, we have taken the following precautionary measures as part of our Business Continuity Plan:
The number of clients entering our offices at any one time will be restricted, in order to comply with the social distancing requirements.
Alternative channels of communication will remain active and available to minimize non-essential face to face interaction. This includes:
a) The “contact us” / “get in touch” window on our website (www.zsicgi.co.zm)
b) Our email firstname.lastname@example.org
c) Our WhatsApp/Mobile line +260 76 24645
d) Business /customer service lines +260 211 229345 / 57
- Provision of hand sanitisers / handwashing facilities for clients and staff in all our offices.
- Provision of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our staff to enable them work safely
- Limit the number of staff working at all our branches by employing a system where some members of staff will work from home.
- Sensitization of staff on appropriate conduct to keep themselves and their families safe.
- Minimize the number of customer / marketing visits that we shall undertake during this period
- Customers, brokers and agents wishing to make payments may contact the nearest branch to obtain the details of the applicable account number that should be used to deposit or transfer funds. As much as these interventions may have an impact on service, please note that ZSIC GI shall do its utmost best to ensure that there is minimal interruption or delay to normal service. We shall continue to monitor and comply with all official government updates on COVID 19 and communicate any new developments in due course.