Business Insurance Services
Goods In Transit
The policy covers loss or damage to goods whilst in transit. The mode of transport can either be by Air, Sea, Rail or Road. Cover ceases after the goods have arrived at the final destination.
This policy covers loss of or damage to the insured equipment from accidental causes while situated at the specified premises. This includes:
- Impact from objects dropping on or into the equipment
- Malicious damage and also damage by mischievous persons, carelessness of cleaners
- Theft and damage done by thiev
Under the Fire Policy, ZSIC General Insurance Limited offers the following standard fire insurance policy which Covers building, machinery, stock, fittings and fixtures against damage or destruction by FIRE and LIGHTENING and limited explosion. The policy can be extended to include cover against damage or destruction by full explosion, earthquake, riot, and strike, malicious damage, bush fires and storm, flood impact etc.
This policy provides insurance cover against loss or damage to office furniture, equipment and other contents as a result of fire, lightning, explosion, riot and strike, theft, impact, bursting, leakage and or overflowing of boilers.
This policy can be extended to cover:
- Loss of money
- Loss of documents
- Public liability
This insurance is taken up by employers against loss of money and stock arising from embezzlement, misappropriation or dishonesty of the employees as well as fraud.
The basis of cover can either be on blanket, position or named employee.
This policy covers loss of money belonging to the insured whilst in transit or on the insured's premises. The policy covers the following:
- Loss of or damage to safes and strong room resulting from theft or any attempt threat
- Loss of money belonging to the insured
- Loss of money arising from a hold-up, robbery or any attempt threat
- Consequential loss of any kind
- Loss arising out of infidelity of employees
- Loss of money from safe in which a key or duplicate is used unless obtained by threat of or actual violence.
- Loss of money from an unattended vehicle
- Shortage due to error or omission
- Lossdue to depreciation
Get a Business Insurance quotation
Get Business Insurance
Call Us+260 211 229345
Get a Free Quotation